Advances in dental technology provide dentists with a variety of procedures to enhance a patient's smile. Partial dentures offer patients who have experienced tooth loss a natural-looking smile that lasts. Many patients find that dentures give them greater confidence in social situations while providing a similar function to their natural teeth.
Advantages of Partial Dentures in Collierville
Confidence and natural feel are not the only benefits of choosing dentures to enhance your smile. Additional advantages include:
- Enhance Facial Features: missing teeth can cause areas of your face to sag. Dentures resolve this issue to restore your natural facial features.
- Smoother Speech: Replacing missing teeth allow you to annunciate clearer and communicate better.
- Improved Chewing: Missing teeth can make it challenging to eat your favorite foods. Dentures allow you to chew comfortably and get back to enjoying your favorite dishes.
- Improved Oral Health: By replacing decayed teeth, you can improve your oral health by protecting your remaining natural teeth.
- The functionality of dentures makes them a suitable choice for many patients who wish to improve their smiles.
How Partial Dentures Work - Collierville
A removable partial denture is a denture for a partially edentulous patient who desires to have replacement teeth for functional or aesthetic reasons and who cannot have a bridge any reason, such as a lack of required teeth to serve as support for a bridge or financial limitations.
Unlike full dentures, partial dentures only replace a few missing teeth while keeping your healthy natural teeth in place.
Caring for Your Partial Dentures
When it comes to partial dentures, it is vital to properly care for them to prolong the successful use of the appliance. Since dentures are removable, many patients find it easy to care for them. Brushing your gums and remaining teeth daily before inserting your dentures will help to protect your oral health. Rinsing and brushing your dentures will keep them clean and free of bacteria. You can keep them from warping by placing them in a proper container while not in use. Overall, proper oral hygiene will keep your new smile bright and help maintain your oral health.
Schedule Your Consultation
Partial Dentures are a proven appliance recommended by many dentists to help improve patients' smiles after tooth removal or loss. To learn more about how partial dentures can enhance your smile, contact us today!